Participants will reside in the residential villas located on the H.J. Heinz campus of VA Pittsburgh.
Living arrangements in these facilities are generally semi-private with the apartment shared with two other participants.
- Secure locker and medication safe provided
- Staff available 24-7
- Laundry facilities and detergent provided
- Meal provided in cafeteria, but each apartment has a fully-equipped kitchen stocked with dishes, flatware and dish soap
- Grounds for walking, basketball court, pavilion
- Access to multi-purpose room with pool/ping-pong tables, exercise room (medical clearance required) and computer lab
- Medical emergency response available through EMS
- Wireless internet access available
What to bring: personal items needed for duration of program (clothing, medications, food)
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas
- Alcohol is not permitted
Therapy Session Schedule
We are now accepting applications for 2013.
August 19 – September 13
October 14 – November 8
What our clients